Most Ghost Most Ghost

The animation was very smooth and the sound design was wonderful! I felt bad for the ghost though, he only got mad after being provoked multiple times.

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Great movie! I love the _____ Does a Thing series! Well animated, awesome sound design, and did anyone else notice that Luigi was driving the car? 5 out of 5 no doubt!

My little practice FLA My little practice FLA

Not Bad, but.....

You need to learn how to implement sound, and maybe some color. The animation is smooth enough, so you have that going for you. Just take a little more time with it and it may turn into something really good.

Shock4th responds:

Yes, i know i should add sound and color but this is just a little practice. i'm just trying, how do i say it, to get use to frame by frame. Get to know things work.

Besides, i still have to learn how to mess around with sound and make it mix well with my animations.

Mecha world Mecha world

Not what I was expecting.....

I wish I could give this a better score, but the whole movie was waaaay too inconsistent. The framerate dropped in places, The animation was choppy in spots, The sound was all over the place, I couldn't follow the story at all, and although the drawings were good in places, I found most of the scenery to be too bland. I found myself having more fun trying to name what games/artists the soundtrack came from than I did watching the movie. I did like the 8/16-bit soundtracks though. The voice acting/recording left a lot to be desired, but the female characters performed better than the main character. All in all, I wish more time was put into this.

pwnt2j responds:

I'll redo all the voices later and I was planning on redoing all the artwork and animation later, thanks for the critique

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Amazing animation!

I thought I was watching a TV show it was that good! The animation was awesome, and the sound quality was some of the best I've heard on Newgrounds! Loved the furry joke at the end, I didn't see it coming at all!

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

"WHERE'S MY WIFE!!!"

Once again Egoraptor, you have split my sides. Thank you.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

My Favorite

I can't tell you how many times my best friend and I recite this animation for no reason other than to relive the pure comedic genius that is PSP Squirrels

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

"Coffee For EVERYONE!!!"

Great parody! Oh and I couldn't help but notice "MGA 3" on the white board.........so when are we gonna see Metal Gear Awesome 3? Hmm?

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

"Let's Give 'em a Hand!"

Amazingly funny as always!!!

Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

OMG

I loved it! The animation was GREAT! This was my first pencilmation view, but I will definitely watch the other ones too