Most Ghost Most Ghost

The animation was very smooth and the sound design was wonderful! I felt bad for the ghost though, he only got mad after being provoked multiple times.

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Great movie! I love the _____ Does a Thing series! Well animated, awesome sound design, and did anyone else notice that Luigi was driving the car? 5 out of 5 no doubt!

My little practice FLA My little practice FLA

Not Bad, but.....

You need to learn how to implement sound, and maybe some color. The animation is smooth enough, so you have that going for you. Just take a little more time with it and it may turn into something really good.

Shock4th responds:

Yes, i know i should add sound and color but this is just a little practice. i'm just trying, how do i say it, to get use to frame by frame. Get to know things work.

Besides, i still have to learn how to mess around with sound and make it mix well with my animations.

Muse Quest Muse Quest

WOW!

This is actually a really cool idea, using music to change the environment. It's also very nicely polished, and the music is very well composed!

Sonics Anger Sonics Anger

Awesome!

I'm a huge Sonic fan and seeing this really makes me happy! It is very well drawn and you picked a perfect action pose for him. The only thing I would like to see is a colored version of it, but who am I to talk? Most of my stuff is black and white anyways lol!

silversunned responds:

I was planning on coloring this one, but the person that I'm selling it too doesn't want it colored so I stuck with Black and white LOL